Fixed Cost Funeral Plans
The average funeral cost in the UK is now £3,897, with a total cost of dying a whopping £8,902 per person. While it can feel premature to plan for your funeral, a funeral plan allows you to pay and prepare for your funeral in advance, fixing the cost of the services in the plan at today’s prices. Helping to reduce stress and worry for your loved ones at an already distressing time.
A funeral plan can also help settle uncertainty and disputes surrounding your funeral service such as whether you would like to be buried or cremated, meaning your send-off goes the way you wish.
The Wright Wills Way…
At its simplest, a funeral plan allows you to pay upfront for your funeral, so your relatives don’t have to cover the costs themselves. We can also combine a Funeral Plan with other Estate Planning solutions to help reduce the overall cost of dying. Our advisors have been carefully trained on all aspects of the product and funeral planning, and can suggest the best solution to fit your needs.
Why should I take out a funeral plan?
- The average cost of dying is now £8,902 which includes the cost of a funeral, other send of costs such as venue hire and catering for a wake, and costs to administer an estate. A funeral plan can help cover the costs of a funeral and other expenses, reducing the overall cost of dying.
- Funeral costs are set to increase even further with some projections suggesting the cost of a basic funeral will rise to £7000
- Taking out a plan will fix the costs of services at today’s prices meaning your loved ones won’t have to use money from your estate or their own money to cover your funeral
- Start by thinking about what you want to leave to whom and then talk to your family – they might have some suggestions you haven’t thought of.
- Think about your funeral, whether you would like to be buried or cremated, what music or readings you would like included.
- Get in contact with us and we will sit down with you and go through your plan.